WHAT ARE MUM'S ORIGINAL™ PREMIUM GOJI BERRIES?
Goji Berries have been used for thousands of years in China, Tibet and India for their healing properties and to naturally increase immunity, longevity, energy levels and stamina. Our certified Mum's Original™ Premium Raw Goji Berries are proudly grown in their native indigenous location; the southern mountain region of southern Asia.
Our Mum's Original™ Premium Goji Berries provide a high quantity of antioxidants, assist in fighting off free radicals in the body, improve immune system functions and can reduce risks of cancer. Goji Berries contain an abundance of amino acids, and a huge mineral content. Found to be the most nutritionally dense super food, this super-fruit contains 500 times more Vitamin C than an orange when compared by weight, and contain 15 times more nutritional iron content than spinach! Wow!
Kosher, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free and vegan, our raw Goji Berries are proudly grown, by a single source conscientious grower. Like all other Mumís Original products, we grow our Mum's Original™ Premium Goji Berries from one single source Ė a generational family farm.
Beneficial for heart health as well as athletic performance, these tangy and chewy berries and their health benefits are truly endless. Who thought that a small, sweet berry could make such a difference towards excellent and optimal health!
HOW DO I USE MUM'S ORIGINAL™ PREMIUM GOJI BERRIES?
- Eat alone for a chewy boost of energy.
- Add in when baking your favorite cookies, muffins and energy bars
- Add into teas and eat the Goji Berries after Ė they expand will and become plump and juicy!
- Simply top your morning cereal, yogurt or oatmeal with them for a heart healthy and immune boosting breakfast.
- Add into healthy baked goods, puddings and ice cream.
- Mix into smoothies for a delightful colorful surprise.
- Add into healthy pancakes.
- Add into healthy trail mixes for super source of anti-oxidants and energy.
Check out our recipes section for more great ways to incorporate this brilliant berry into your home-cooked meals!